Make low-waste living a seamless part of your daily routine by using your Stasher bags to their full potential.
Bring on the heat. Unlike plastic, Stasher bags take the heat — up to 425° Fahrenheit. With food grade, platinum silicone you get diehard durability and never have to worry about harmful chemicals coming between you and your food — no BPA, BPS, lead, latex, or phthalates. High heat tolerance means:
- Easy cleanup. Pop Stasher bags in the dishwasher for cleaning between uses. It’s that simple.
- Cook your way. From microwave to oven, boiling water, or sous vide machine — Stasher bags multitask like crazy (in a good way) for cooking and reheating food.
Make the most of your food. These hacks minimize waste by properly preserving food, and also save you money on groceries!
- Ice is nice. Veggies, fruits, smoothie packs, meals, and more — they all chill well in Stasher bags, sans the freezer burn, by simply releasing air from the bag while pinching the leak-free Pinch-Loc™ seal to securely close.
- More greens, please. Preserve herbs and greens in a variety of ways. Regrow veggies scraps and store them in your Stasher bags once harvested for an endless garden of green goodness.
- Buy in bulk. Keep a supply of Stasher bags with your reusable grocery bags and frequent stores with bulk bins — it saves on waste (and cost) for pantry staples. Save this handy guide with tare weights of Stasher bag and bowl sizes.
Easy meal and snack prep. Now that you know the versatility of Stasher bags for prepping, cooking, and storing food…let your imagination soar! Here’s a small sampling of the Stasher Squad’s foodie favorites to inspire you:
Make space. Kitchen storage space tends to fill up quickly. Luckily, Stasher bags are bendy and take up less space than glass or plastic containers. Plus, the all-in-one design means you never have to worry about losing a top! If a visually curated kitchen is your thing, the perfect shelfie awaits with a rainbow of colors and prints to express your style.
Make meals and snacks litter-free. Research shows that plastic food containers, bags, and wrappers from school, office, and takeout meals are one of the biggest contributors to our global waste problem. Try these easy hacks to waste less from on-the-go meals:
- Let’s fix lunch. Make low-waste lunch a routine with these tips. Don’t forget to assure your Stasher bags come home at the end of the day with one of our Squad’s favorite hacks — use a non-toxic chalk marker to write your / your kid’s name on each bag.
- Snack attack. Whether it hits on the way from school to practice or while out exploring nature, be prepared for those between-meal energy dips. Fill a supply of Stasher bags with healthy snacks and keep them in your bag or car.
- Takeout without taking out trash. BYO Stasher bags when ordering takeout and take an empty Stasher or two for leftovers when dining out — using fewer throwaway to-go containers has an impact.
Meet your travel bestie. Your adventure packing list isn’t complete without Stasher travel bags — they travel light and carry big benefits:
- Airport security friendly. Breeze through security lines with the see-through bag that makes getting to your gate a breeze — the only problem you may encounter is a flurry of questions about where you got the awesome bags!
- Luggage leaks, be gone. When arriving at your destination, the last thing you want is to open your luggage and see that liquids have escaped and soiled your clothing. Hack the pack with a trustworthy travel companion — Stasher’s leak-free Pinch-loc™ seal keeps liquids in their place.
STORAGE & ORGANIZATION HACKS
The ultimate “it” bag. Durability, flexibility, and style make Stasher bags the perfect solution for organizing backpacks, purses, luggage, gym bags, diaper bags, beauty bags, beach bags — you name it. End the frustration of digging or (when desperate) dumping the bag’s contents to find what you need.
Corral the clutter chaos. Spark joy in every room of your home by organizing cosmetics, arts and crafts supplies, baby gear, toy parts, socks and undies, cords and chargers…you get the picture. With a bundle of Stasher bags, clutter-free life is just pinches away.
Prevent single-use plastics from polluting the planet. Over the course of a year, each Stasher bag replaces 260 single-use plastic bags every year from ending up in oceans and landfills. Considering the quality and durability of Stasher bags over many years, the math adds up.Amplify impact with each purchase. From day one, Stasher has donated 1% of all sales to nonprofits working on behalf of the planet. Our mission is inspired by your efforts to waste less and care for our Earth.