Nothing brings back the essence of summers of youth faster than a s'more. In fact, we can track very clear and concise correlations between cooking these sweet treats over a campfire in the wilderness or over an open flame at your kitchen stove (no judgements — a s'more is a s'more), to increased levels of happiness. Hey, it's just science.
With that, it's an obvious no-brainer that we'd be celebrating National S'more Day in a big way. Whether you burn your 'mallows to a dark crisp or lightly toast them so they're still springy, check out these delectable recipes you can make near or far.
Image courtesy of chef-in-training.com
And if you do decide to pack your s'more ingredients for a trip outdoors (or just want to keep them handy in the cupboard), may we suggest storing your ingredients in a Stasher for maximum planet-friendly freshness? You knew we were going to anyway.
- S'more Bark. This dessert gets extra sweetness with the addition of chocolate chips.
- S'mores Popcorn. Take our famous Popcorn in a Stasher recipe and take it up a few sweet notches.
- S'mores Pizza. Whoever thought to combine two childhood favorites should get some kind of award.
- S'more Stuffed Cookies. We legitimately can't think straight after seeing this.
- Churro S'mores. Enough said.
- S'mores Krispie Treats. For those that can't stomach the gluten in cookies or graham crackers, Rice Krispies comes to the rescue.
How are you grubbin' on National S'more Day? Share your pics and delights with us on Instagram by tagging @Stasherbag or using #Stasherbag in your caption.