We talk a big game how you can store in a Stasher, but did you know you can also cook in it? True story. In fact, one of the easiest and quickest ways to make a meal is by tossing some ingredients in a Stasher and popping it in the microwave. Even a college student in the smallest of dorms can pull off a meal like that.
And the best part is, you can whip up some pretty healthy meals just with a few Stashers (hello, new Starter Kit!), a microwave, and some imagination. We'll get you started with some inspo below.
- Make an egg omlette by cracking some eggs in a Stasher, toss in some onions, cheese, or other mix-ins, and pop it in the microwave for about a minute or minute and a half (depending on your microwaves' power).
- Switch it up and make poached eggs by steaming an egg in water in a Stand Up.
- Make guac right in a Stasher and use for omelette toppings, nachos, or sandwiches.
- Skip the hot plate and heat up your favorite soup in a Stand Up.
- Make warm oatmeal or overnight oats in a Sandwich or Snack. Or, make a big batch in a Stand Up!
- Reheat or steam rice in a Stand Up.
- Throw some veggies, like broccoli, cauliflower, chopped squash, Brussels sprouts, and more into a Sandwich, Half Gallon or Stand Up with salt, pepper, and butter for perfectly steamed veg side dish.
- Steam potatoes and top with your favorite toppings.
- Cook pasta noodles, and mix in your favorite marinara for an instant Italian meal.
- Pro tip: reheating anything in a Stasher helps lock in moisture and keeps your food from getting dried out. Experimentation time!