Stasher is made of pure platinum silicone that is made from natural resources — primarily sand.
It’s 100% plastic and BPA free with no fillers.
silica is a natural resource
non-toxic and odorless
extremely high temperatures (230c / 400f)
100% recyclable at select locations — non-hazardous waste
low chemical reactivity
petroleum-based non-renewable resource
even BPA-free plastics contain harmful synthetic chemicals
low temperature resistance (150c / 300f)
non-biodegradable — loses its integrity each time it's recycled
medium chemical reactivity
|derivation||silica is a natural resource|
|toxicity||non-toxic and odorless|
|temperature resistance||extremely high temperatures (230c / 400f)|
|environmental impact||100% recyclable at select locations — non-hazardous waste|
four ways to love our planet
Changing the way you think can make a big difference. Learn to be more conscious about what you buy and what you throw away. Make thoughtful choices every day, and you’ll see how the little things add up over time.
· make smarter choices when you buy
· reconsider what you throw away
· share what you can: rides, stuff, food
· get involved (volunteer for beach clean up days, create a community garden, organize a neighborhood garage sale)
Reducing waste means making thoughtful choices every day. The less you throw away, the better for everyone.
· buy only what you truly need
· choose sustainably produced products with minimal packaging
· compost food and organic waste
· repair instead of buying new
· borrow infrequently used items
· take mass transit, ride a bike, or walk to work
Reuse whatever you can; and if you can’t use it, maybe someone else can. Not only will you save money, but you’ll be keeping useful items from going to landfill.
· always buy reusable versus disposable items
· bring your own reusable bags when you shop
· visit consignment shops, thrift stores, and the library
· donate used clothes, books, and household items
· organize a neighborhood garage sale
Cans, bottles, paper, minerals, timber, electronics, and more can now be repurposed instead of going to landfill. Recycling reduces waste, conserves resources, saves energy, helps prevent pollution, and reduces greenhouse gases. Recycling also creates jobs and saves money.
· participate in curbside recycling programs
· recycle large appliances and building supplies
· check with your local waste management company to learn more about e-waste recycling programs in your area
· buy products made with recycled materials
Start reducing and reusing now with Stasher.