How to get the most from your stasher bag experience
- Burp your bag to remove air
- Fold over and use pinch-lock™ seal to make airtight closure
- Leave bag open when microwaving
- Handle bag with caution when cooking to avoid burns
- To clean, use soap + water or upper rack of dishwasher
- Sharp objects may puncture bag
- Use dry erase markers to label contents
Cooking with Stasher
Stasher’s airtight seal locks in nutrients, flavors and
juices so your food always tastes fresh and delicious.
Made to take whatever heat or cold your kitchen dishes out.
Stasher can take the heat,
perfect for reheating leftovers.
Leave seal open, place on
baking sheet or oven-safe pan,
place directly in oven.
Stasher can defrost or
cook food in minutes.
Just leave bag open and
place in microwave.
Stovetop + Sous vide
Stasher was born to sous vide!
Place food and seasonings inside
bag, do not seal.
Slowly lower bag into hot water,
allowing air to escape and vacuum
to form around contents.
Carefully pinch press seal to close and
clip to the side of cooking vessel.
Cook and enjoy.
Fridge + Freezer
Freezer safe and ideal for food storage.
Stasher lets you make meals
ahead of time and easily store
Stasher bags clean like a dream.
Place in upper rack for best results
or hand wash with soap + warm water
Think outside the bag
We’re revolutionizing non-plastic storage bags and
you can join us. Let stasher know how you’re putting
us to reuse at hello@stasherbag.
Maybe we’ll add you to the list.
- Super kid-friendly sandwich bags
- Colorful purse organizer & tote bag insert
- Art and school supplies
- Toiletries and cosmetics bag
- Clear view airline carry-on and travel bags
- Jewelry storage; travel jewelry bag
- Totally cool reusable ice packs
- Soft to the touch hot packs and heating pads
- Eco-friendly home and kitchen organizers