When chocolate bark meets blended frozen hot chocolate, you have a hit — everyone will love this indulgent treat! They won't even know it doesn't contain refined sugars or dairy. Our little secret. 🤫
Buying bulk nuts, seeds, and grains is a great way to shop. I used to take a bunch of glass jars to the store, but now I'm a convert to Stasher bags! They're much lighter (not to mention unbreakable) and so convenient for keeping food fresh. I also love that Stasher bags are great for freezing — they don’t stick together and are so easy to transport (holiday parties, I’m looking at you).
Dairy-Free Frozen Hot Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk (solids only)
- bulk-bought nuts or seeds (I used pumpkin seeds, puffed quinoa, and walnuts)
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Prepare a room temperature baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. *Pro tip: spray or melt some coconut oil on the pan and then place the parchment paper on top, this keeps it from moving*
- In a small non-stick saucepan, heat the coconut oil over low heat until liquefied.
- Add cacao powder, coconut milk solids, and sweetener, stirring slowly until dissolved.
- Turn off heat.
- Pour mixture onto the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle nut and seed mixture on top.
- Pop into the freezer for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Pull solid pan out of the freezer.
- Quickly (because it will melt) section off fudge with a knife into 8 large slices.
- Break into smaller pieces and store in a stasher bag in the freezer until ready to eat.
This recipe was developed by Mara Davanzati, the goddess of energy food and holistic wellness. Connect with Mara on Instagram at @nourish.sankalpa!