Little things make big impacts, and the Pocket Stasher bag is small but mighty! It’s the perfect size for all the small things, and it’s so cute it’ll spark joy every time you use it. Keep a few pocket Stashers in your purse to secure the stuff that always gets lost in the depths. Grab a few for your next adventure, for around the house, and for your office (they’re available in a 3-pack!).
Here are 40 ways the Pocket bag will come in handy — and we’re just getting started!
Organize your on-the-go essentials
1. Snacks - take a handful of almonds to-go or save a half-eaten health bar
2. Supplements - stash them in pill or powder form
3. Medicine - Advil, allergy meds, cough drops (not recommended for prescription meds)
4. Tampons and/or period cup - both sides of the pocket stasher are frosted for discretion.
5. Bobby pins & hair ties - these often lost babies won’t go missing as much
6. Jewelry - transform from day to night with extra sparkles in your stasher
7. Make-up - stash midday touch up essentials like lip gloss and cheek tint
8. Cards & Cash
9. Quarters for laundry
10. Earbuds / phone charger
11. Essential oils
12. Crystals - take your aura with you wherever you go
Choose Your Adventure
13. Travel bar soap
14. Mini first-aid - stash bandages, alcohol wipes, ointment and aloe
15. Keep matches dry when you’re camping
16. Bring parmesan to a picnic
17. Pack salt for margaritas on a beach retreat
18. Stash a festival survival kit - lip balm, bandaids, bug spray, mints / chewable toothpaste, cbd, bioglitter.
19. Small allen/hex keys for long-distance cycling
20. Tiny climbing gear like nuts, anchors and slings
21. Golf tees
Stash Around The House
22. Small leftover fruits and veggies - save the other half of your jalapeno, or that handful of berries your toddler demanded and then refused.
23. Loose leaf tea - stash a special blend
24. Cannabis - cbd droppers, flower, pre rolls and other paraphernalia
25. Herbs - save your sage, thyme, rosemary and more
26. Garlic cloves
27. Homemade Pesto
28. Seeds for gardening
29. Pet treats
30. Craft notions - buttons, bobbins, tape measures, etc.
31. Bolts and washers - no screws or nails!
32. Spare shoelaces and bra straps
33. Mini ice pack
34. Exercise bands
For the Office
36. Business cards
37. Rubber bands
38. Paper clips
39. Flash drives
40. Sticky tack
So many more uses for the pocket stasher to come. Show us how you use it on Instagram and tag @stasherbag!