Detox and organize your living space with these handy tips to help reduc...…Read more
Stop throwing away $$$ on single-use plastic bags.
2022 Good Housekeeping Award Winner!
The largest in the lineup, the Stasher 8-Cup Bowl is an earth-friendly way to stash full heads of lettuce or other veggies in the fridge without having to turn to single-use plastic bags or letting your lettuce go limp in a mesh bag. The Stasher Bowl is also easy to clean and totally leak-free (thanks to our patented Pinch-LocⓇ seal!), making it the hassle-free kitchen staple that you’ll always reach for. Use it to microwave big batches of popcorn, store and serve salads, or pack food in bulk for your next camping trip.
dimensions: 12.25 x 6.75 x 6 in / 31.1 x 17.1 x 6.4 cm
volume: 64 fl oz / 1893 mL
tare weight: 9 oz / 255 gm
- endlessly reusable, food-grade platinum silicone
- no BPA, BPS, lead, latex, or phthalates
- leak free patented Pinch-Loc™ seal
- dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 425ºF
- label with any non-toxic dry erase or chalk marker
- LCLauren C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoClear 8 Cup Bowl
My new favorite kitchen tool! I got it to use as storage for extra soup I could put in the freezer but I've also used it for popcorn, watermelon and I'm sure I'll continue to use it for so much more! I'm so glad I made this purchase. So practical and worth every bit it's worth.
- WHWendy H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoI love my new stashed
I love my new stashed ‚Äúbowl.‚Äù I can fit lots of content in them and the wide opening allows me to easily access my goodies.
- BRBetty R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGood size for larger foods
Great for half a cantaloupe or large piece of watermelon. Also good for raw greens that don't keep well in other plastic bags.
- KJKaterina J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoKat J
I like my 8-cup bowl. I use it on the kitchen mostly for freezing purposes but also to keep food leftovers.
- RJRavi J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoRj