Hi guys! It's Erin from The Wooden Skillet and I am excited to be sharing this easy recipe for Veggie and Goat Cheese Lettuce Wraps!
These wraps are super fresh, really fun and easy to make (and eat!), and ideal for meal prepping. They store perfectly in a stasher bag and would be great to take to work for lunch— you will be the envy of all your co-workers! Don't be intimidated by the lettuce wrap either. It’s super easy to do!
Also, if you want to make this vegan, just sub some cashew cheese or other non-dairy cream cheese instead of the goat cheese!
Veggie and Goat Cheese Lettuce Wraps:
Makes 1 wrap
- Approx. 6 large pieces of iceberg lettuce
- 2-3 slices avocado
- 3-4 slices green pepper
- 6-7 strips of cucumber (cut into pieces no bigger than a straw)
- broccoli sprouts or micro-greens
- 3 Tablespoons soft goat cheese
- Lay out a tea towel or large piece of parchment paper
- Take iceberg lettuce and lay pieces out on top of the towel, heavily overlapping each other, until it they make a good-size wrap.
- Layer goat cheese, avocado, green pepper, cucumber and sprouts.
- Taking the side that is closest to you, pick up the towel and fold over wrap ingredients.
- Continue pulling straight away from you with your towel and rolling the wrap.
- Cut off ends so they are clean.
- Cut wrap in half.
- Use kitchen twine to tie wrap in order to hold it in place.
- Store in stasher bag
Join the Plastic Free Movement and save 20% on stasher!