Lettuce wraps are perfect for a fast, fresh, and easy lunch. And this recipe is even ideal for meal prepping since they store perfectly in a Stasher bag. Don't worry — the lettuce wrap is way easier to make than sushi, so get the whole fam involved in making lunch!
Want to make this vegan? Just sub some cashew cheese or other non-dairy cream cheese instead of the goat cheese.
Veggie and Goat Cheese Lettuce Wraps
Makes one wrap.
- Approximately six large pieces of iceberg lettuce
- 2-3 slices avocado
- 3-4 slices green pepper
- 6-7 strips of cucumber (cut into pieces no bigger than a straw)
- Broccoli sprouts or micro-greens
- 3 Tablespoons soft goat cheese
- Lay out a tea towel or large piece of parchment paper
- Take iceberg lettuce and lay pieces out on top of the towel, heavily overlapping each other, until it they make a good-size wrap.
- Layer goat cheese, avocado, green pepper, cucumber and sprouts.
- Taking the side that is closest to you, pick up the towel and fold over wrap ingredients.
- Continue pulling straight away from you with your towel and rolling the wrap.
- Cut off ends so they are clean and cut wrap in half.
- Use kitchen twine to tie wrap in order to hold it in place.
- Store in Stasher bag