This Easy Piña Colada Smoothie is Exactly What Your Virtual Vacation Needs
There are those times when you just need a break, and during these long days of social distancing and sheltering-in-place, a vacation? Well, it just isn't in the cards.
But with a bit of imagination, you can create your own virtual vacation at home! Just pop on a great playlist and whip up this easy island-inspired piña colada smoothie that will help whisk you away to far off destinations.
This smoothie only has five ingredients, so it's easy to get blending, then kick back and picture yourself swinging from a hammock with a warm tropical breeze. Or, invite some friends to join in your imaginary holiday. We feel relaxed already.
Piña Colada Smoothie
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 banana
- Honey (optional, to taste)
- Drop all of your ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Split into two glasses and garnish with additional pineapple chunks.
- Fresh pineapple is best but if you've got canned on hand, use it up, then store your leftovers in a Stasher sandwich bag.
- We like unsweetened coconut milk but if you're looking for more flavor, try unsweetened vanilla!
- Use enough ice to make this super slushy for a cocktail-like texture without the booze.
Feel like sharing? Show us your virtual vacay photos by tagging Stasherbag on Instagram!