These Batty Brownie Blissballs are So Delicious, It's Scary
Trying to stay healthy around Halloween can be a nightmare but there’s no FOMO here, cuz we’re rollin’ up a haunting edition of healthy Halloween snacks. These Brownie Bliss Balls (courtesy of Melissa Coyle at Melissa's Healthy Kitchen) are made with all good fats, no added sugar, and an added boost of collagen.
Certifiably, these batty babies will be the best thing you ever stashed in your Stasher bags and you’ll forget all about that bowl of candy by the front door. Get the recipe below and be sure to share your recreations with us on Instagram!
Batty Brownie Bliss Ball Recipe
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4-5 Medjool dates
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins unflavored collagen peptides (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips + 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Candy eyes
- Chocolate cookie crisps (gluten-free “Oreo” cookies used in this recipe).
- Add everything except the chocolate chips and 2nd teaspoon of coconut oil into a food processor and process until the mixture is very finely chopped and soft. Store in fridge for 30 minutes.
- While the mixture chills, melt the chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a small pot on low heat or in a double boiler.
- Roll the chilled mixture into 1 ½ -inch balls and dip them into the melted chocolate.
- Add googly eyes and wings. Store them in the fridge and take them to-go in your Stashers!
Related: Simple + Healthy Halloween Snack Ideas
This recipe was developed by fit foodie and longtime Stasher squad member, Melissa Coyle. Follow Melissa for more amazing recipes on Instagram at @Melissas_healthykitchen!