Backpack organization is a hot topic at the start of every school year. Not only on the outside — like where you store the backpacks when they aren't in school (we love this beautiful entry way idea. Talk about #housegoals) — but the inside as well. Keeping supplies organized and neat throughout the day can help your kids stay focused instead of rummaging around looking for what they need in a disaster area of loose papers, leaky pens, and crumbs from yesterday's lunch.
Keep the mess to a minimum by using a few sturdy and durable Stashers for supply storage. Here are 10 ways you can make the magic happen:
- Store pens and pencils in a Snack.
- Keep rulers, protractors, paint brushes, and other long supplies in a Half Gallon.
- Washi tape, stickers, and other art supplies fit nicely in a Stand Up.
- Earbuds, Airpods, and other tech accessories work well in a Pocket.
- Loose supplies like binder clips and staples store safely in a Sandwich.
- Keep snacks in a, well ... Snack or Sandwich to fight off midday hangries.
- Keep lunch money and loose change for vending machines in a Pocket.
- Create a toiletry pack in a Sandwich: hand sanitizer, Band-Aids, mints, tampons, Chapstick, whatever else your students might need in a pinch.
- Not ready for a wallet? A Pocket can hold ID cards and emergency contact information.
- Keep a smartphone safe, waterproof, and out of their hands during class by storing it in a Snack.
How else have you used a Stasher to store school supplies? Show us by tagging us on Instagram or using #Stasherbag and we may share your images in our Stories.