Eggs make the quintessential breakfast. Warm and comforting, yet light and energizing. They’re like a fluffy, delicious morning pep talk.
The one thing that’s not so cool about scrambled eggs is that they can be a real chore to clean from your pan. Well say sayonara to scrubbing, and crack those eggs into a stasher instead! You’ll have a fluffy, flavorful scramble and no pan to battle. Just toss your stasher straight into the dishwasher!
Below, you’ll find three scrumptious recipes for stasher scrambled eggs. Enjoy!
Stasher Makes Scrambled Eggs
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tbsp green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
Southwest Tofu Scramble
(Inspired by Minimalist Baker)
- 6 ounces extra firm tofu, drained
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced and steamed
- ½ red pepper, thinly sliced and steamed
- 2 cups kale, loosely chopped and steamed
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp chili powder
Dill and Salmon Scramble
(Inspired by Fit Foodie Finds)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¾ cup leftover salmon, shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- pepper, to taste
- Load up your stasher with ingredients
- Squish and shake until eggs and other goods combine
- Remove excess air and seal the bag tightly
- Drop stasher into gently boiling water for 12-15 minutes
- Remove from water and let cool for 1 minute
- Squish and shake to break up the scramble
- Empty bag onto a plate and garnish
Click here for more stasher recipes!
Take the Plastic-Free Pledge and save 25% on your next stasher order!