Maybe you’re going for a smaller, low-key Thanksgiving this year, or maybe you just don’t really want to eat turkey leftovers for three weeks. Either way, I have the perfect recipe for you! Enter turkey tenderloins.
Making turkey tenderloins for Thanksgiving instead of a whole bird is a pretty attractive option because it’s so much faster, there’s very minimal clean up, and it’s especially ideal for those cooking for smaller groups.
I cooked this herbed turkey tenderloin in a Half Gallon Stasher bag. Did you know that Stasher bags can go right in the oven up to 400 degrees?! I love cooking meat and fish in Stasher bags because it stays so incredibly moist, and all of the juices stay right inside the bag, infusing lots of flavor. Grab your own and get ready for the juiciest (seriously), most delicious, perfectly simple turkey on your hands - fit for even the pickiest of dinner guests.
Herbed Turkey Tenderloin
- 2 fresh turkey tenderloins
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ t fine sea salt
- 3 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 t herbes de provence
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place turkey tenderloins in the Half Gallon Stasher bag, followed by the olive oil, salt, garlic, and herbs. Seal the top tightly and lightly massage the turkey tenderloins so that they are evenly coated in the mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, or until cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- Devour with gusto.
This recipe was developed by the lovely Lucia Wright.