by Remy Morimoto Park of Veggiekins
Stasher's sealable, sustainable silicone bowls stay open when you need them to and can handle liquids, like plant milk, without leaking. You can cook right in them, and eat right out of them, too! That's why they're perfect for these overnight oats that can be prepped, stored, and transported in just one bowl.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup buckwheat groats (optional)
- 2 tbsp seeds of choice
- ½ cup plant milk of choice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
Optional Mix-ins & Toppings
- Coconut shreds
- Cacao nibs
- Nuts of choice
- Maple syrup, to taste
- Fresh berries or fruit of choice, to garnish
- In a Stasher 2-Cup bowl, add dry oats, seeds, and (if using) buckwheat, crushed nuts.
- Add plant milk, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and pinch of salt. Stir to evenly combine. Alternatively, you can seal the bowl and shake to combine.
- Store in the fridge for about 2 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to enjoy, top with fresh fruit, maple syrup to taste, coconut shreds, cacao nibs, nuts, and any other toppings.
Recipe, photos, and video created by the amazing Remy Morimoto Park, aka Veggiekins. Originally posted on @Veggieskins Instagram and shared here with permission.