4 Fall Stencils to Decorate Your Stasher Bags
Celebrate this colorful time of the year by decorating your Stasher bags with fall-themed designs using stencils lovingly created for the Stasher Squad to freely use and enjoy — you won’t be-leaf how fun it is! 🍂🍁
Here are just a few ways to use embellished bags throughout the season:
- Entertain the kids with a Stasher bag art activity.
- Surprise and delight the family by using embellished bags for their school or work lunches.
- Leave decorated bags out for guests to fill with leftovers they can take home.
- Decorate bags and use them as festive, waste-free “wrapping” for your homemade or store-bought seasonal gifts.
Ready to get started?
How to Use Stencils to Draw on a Stasher Bag
STEP 1 👉 CLICK HERE to download the pdf file that includes the 4 stencils pictured below.
STEP 2 👉 Print the stencils, cut along the dotted guidelines, then place inside a Stasher Sandwich bag (see notes below for more bag options).
STEP 3 👉 Using non-toxic chalk markers, trace the stencil on the matte side of the bag.
Stasher Bag Decorating Tips
- For more about writing on Stasher bags, plus cleaning tips, read this blog.
- These stencils are designed to fit a Sandwich bag, but will also work with larger bags (Quart, Half Gallon) and Stand-Up bags.
- To minimize waste when printing stencils, find a piece of paper that’s no longer needed and use the blank side.