Detox and organize your living space with these handy tips to help reduc...…Read more
Stop throwing away $$$ on single-use plastic bags.
2022 Good Housekeeping Award Winner!
The Stasher 2-Cup Bowl is the perfect to-go container, thoughtfully crafted from our platinum food-grade silicone, and made in a variety of ultra-functional sizes and fun colors. Basically, it’s the long-lasting, planet-loving bowl for whatever you’re storing and wherever you’re going. (Whoever said you can’t be everything for everyone clearly never met the Stasher bowl.) Cereal and milk at the office? Leftovers for your little one’s school lunch? Breakfast in the backcountry? Done, done, and done. Our patented Pinch-LocⓇ seal means that the Stasher bowl is the only silicone bowl that’s leak-proof, with no loose lids to inevitably lose.
dimensions: 7.5 x 5 x 3 in / 19.1 x 12.7 x 7.6 cm
volume: 16 fl oz / 473 mL
tare weight: 4.1 oz / 116 gm
- endlessly reusable, food-grade platinum silicone
- no BPA, BPS, lead, latex, or phthalates
- leak free patented Pinch-Loc™ seal
- dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 425ºF
- label with any non-toxic dry erase or chalk marker
- DPDaniel P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood product.
- MCMark C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoNice to have a free-standing
Nice to have a free-standing reusable container
- MFMandy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe bowl makes it SO
The bowl makes it SO much easier to chop a banana that's headed for the freezer!
- AJAnn J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat bowls for travel
These bowls work really well for oatmeal--can microwave it in the bowl, and the bowl doesn't get super hot like a ceramic bowl does. These are great for travel, picnics, or camping, too. They seal tight enough to prevent leaks if you're being careful not to tip it and also shake or squeeze it.
- BCBrittany C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove my stashed bags!
Baby on the way and stocking up on larger bags to contain pump/bottle parts. I've heard they can be used for steam sanitizing in the microwave as well.