Detox and organize your living space with these handy tips to help reduc...…Read more
Stop throwing away $$$ on single-use plastic bags.
A Stasher PSA: low blood sugar (known as “the Hangries” by scientists) can happen to anyone, anytime. Keep relationship-saving munchies close at hand with the Snack. Or, keep your phone dry if you’re commuting in the rain or sailing into the sunset. Bonus: The touchscreen works through the bag!
Great news: some items in your order might arrive without individual packaging. Same great product, now with an even smaller footprint.
dimensions: 7.5 x 4.5 x 1 in / 19.1 x 11.4 x 2.5 cm
volume: 12 fl oz / 355 mL
tare weight: 2.1 oz / 60 gm
- endlessly reusable, food-grade platinum silicone
- no BPA, BPS, lead, latex, or phthalates
- leak free patented Pinch-Loc™ seal
- dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 425ºF
- label with any non-toxic dry erase or chalk marker
- JHJayme H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoIt's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas..
I use these daily for our 3 kids lunches. It's my favorite way to gift our summer pot ingredients at the holidays.
- BMBarbara M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAt first I thought I
At first I thought I didn't need these but wow has that changed! Can't live without them. They are so great and durable too! I might be a bit of an addict.
- CRCarla R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect for the whole family
Classic. My family uses this reusable for everything! And it's perfect for my two year olds snacks! It's fun shape is great to throw in my purse allowing room for my items as well!
- MKMaureen K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoCan't get enough!
I cannot get enough of these bags as I use them for literally everything! Snacks (of course), leftovers, pre-cut fruit and vegetables I freeze for my daily smoothies, to keep my contacts in for traveling....I could go on and on.
- JVJennifer V.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI started with 2 bags
I started with 2 bags for my family and we loved them so much that we quickly went all in and created our stash of Stashers. We use them for lunches, storing leftovers in the fridge and freezer. They are easy to clean, versatile, and are so fun and colorful.